Thursday, April 4, 2013

Missing a few things

    I love that I get to spend time with my family here in the Metroplex; I adore my neice, and I get to be involved with my {relitively new} brother-in-law and my talented sister, but it's hard not being in Wichita Falls anymore. I miss the people, I miss feeling like I knew what I was doing with my life. And surprisingly enough, it's really hard to watch people go on about their lives and know that I'm not apart of that anymore.
    For the first time in my life I had friends. Four years quickly flew by and I'm sitting on the side lines again. I hope everyone is doing well. Just know that you made and continue to make an impact on people's lives. That's somthing that not all churches can accomplish. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment