Monday, January 13, 2014

Don't take for granted those who believe the same as you. I am learning that church family members are sacred and truly dear once you have them. I am missing my church family in Wichita Falls, Texas. Each of you, no matter the circumstance, were a great support to me, and each and every day I learn more and more how true that is. I am reminded how my friends made an impact on me and I haven't truly realized or understood until lately. Kim, you were always giving me a home away from home. You and Lynn never once closed you home to me, and I can't thank you both enough. Kassie and Randy, you never seemed to care about my looks; To me that was the most precious gift, there were many times I felt insecure, but you never once cared. You always treated me like I mattered. Priscilla you were always truthful. You were more motherly and always said what was on your mind, keeping me in my place. Many times I needed that. Karen I realized the other day how much of a friend you really were to me. We didn't hang out very often, but when we did you could take a pic of me and I didn't hate myself in it. I hope that says a lot since I don't let people take pictures of me anymore. You knew hoe to capture me when I was happiest. Felicia, you become like a sister and support system; I have so much love and respect for you. There are so many more that I should give honor to, but these are the ones that have been on my mind lately. I've said before that I miss my LifeTab church family, but sometimes it takes a trial to remind you of what you once had, but no longer do. Somedays I wish I could go back a few years and interject myself back there, but somewhere, somehow God has a plan for me. I love seeing how you have grown individually and as a church family. Sometimes we need to be reminded where we came from to understand why we are in such a place as the present, thank you for all you did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment